STORIES ARE THE BEST TEACHERS:
The aim of this youth exchange was to inspire young people to accept and appreciate diversity in their environment and in Europe.
Stories and fairy tales have been part of our lives since childhood, so they are a valuable learning method, and a way to acquire new information and broaden our horizons.
The main objectives of the project were:
- show young people different cultures and their legends in a fun and interactive way.
- increase acceptance of other cultures and appreciation of diversity in Europe.
- help young people connect with their roots and develop a better understanding of themselves and their culture.
- see how different cultures use the same method to spread values to children.
- remind us of our childhood and that legends were important to us growing up and why.